Chan Centre for Family Health Education (Auditorium)
- 200 tiered-seats in auditorium
- Seats have tablet arms, left-handed at the end of row
- Wheelchair accessible
- 2 multi-media projectors with laptop connection
- Large motorized screen
- PC computer in Lectern
- Document camera
- DVD/BR video player
- Connection for laptop
- Video-conferencing (HD) (Room Request Form)
- Built-in sound system (wired & wireless mics) – push to talk
- Touch screen control at Lectern
- NO FOOD/DRINKS ARE PERMITTED IN THE AUDITORIUM.
- Available to Internal and External users on a first-come first-served basis.
- Video-conferencing must be booked separately through UBC - firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: No support on weekends.
- For AV technical support please contact UBC MedIT at email@example.com or 604-875-4111 ex 69183.
- Recording (webcast format) contact Media Production & Services.
- UBC Wi-Fi network available, UBC CWL login required. For support contact UBC IT at
604-822-2008 or BC Children's Hospital Research Institute IT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Telephone: 604-875-2000 Ext. 6412.
Note: Telephone is toll restricted.
>>View the Research Institute Patio
>>View the Research Institute Lunchroom