Discovery Days in Health Sciences
Grade 10-12 students from across the Lower Mainland are eligible to participate in Discovery Days in Health Sciences but must be selected by a teacher to attend this event.
- Each school can select a maximum of 3 students in grades 10-12 to attend.
- Teachers are invited but not required to attend.
- There is no registration cost for teachers or students and lunch is provided.
- This event is extremely popular and limited to 150 students from across the Lower Mainland. We strongly encourage teachers to register schools early and selected students register shortly after registration opens.
- School registration and student registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. As space is limited, not all schools that register will be guaranteed space for selected students.
If workshop capacity permits after registration has open, additional students will have the opportunity to register. Contact teachers will be advised on registration status closer to the date.
For any questions or concerns please contact The Canadian Medical Hall of Fame directly.