Gairdner High School Symposium
Students interested in attending the Gairdner High School Symposium must be registered as per the guidelines below.
- Students in grades 10-12 must be registered by a teacher to attend this event. Students cannot register themselves
- Each school can register a maximum of 20 students to attend
- To complete the registration form the teacher will require the students name and grade
- Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. As space is limited, not all registered students will be guaranteed a seat
- Information on this event has been sent to both science and career teachers so please discuss registration with each other and select one teacher to submit the registration form
- Teacher are invited but not required to attend. If you're interested in attending you will be asked to indicate so on the registration forms
- There is no registration cost for teachers or students
- This event is very popular, we encourage teachers to register schools shortly after registration opens
Registration Online registration opens September 2017.
For more information on this event contact Seetha Kumaran, firstname.lastname@example.org
|How does the wait-list work? The Gairdner High School Student Symposium is limited to 200 participants. Once registration reaches maximum capacity additional students are added to the wait-list and contacted directly if space becomes available before the event. |
Typically, this event has an extensive wait-list of students. If you're no longer available please advise us as soon as possible so someone else has the opportunity to attend.