Gairdner High School Symposium
Students interested in attending the Gairdner High School Symposium must be registered as per the guidelines below.
- Students in grades 10-12 must be registered by a teacher to attend this event. Students cannot register themselves
- Each school can register a maximum of 20 students to attend
- To complete the registration form the teacher will require the students name and grade
- Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. As space is limited, not all registered students will be guaranteed a seat
- Information on this event has been sent to both science and career teachers so please discuss registration with each other and select one teacher to submit the registration form
- Teacher are invited but not required to attend. If you're interested in attending you will be asked to indicate so on the registration forms
- There is no registration cost for teachers or students
- This event is very popular, we encourage teachers to register schools shortly after registration opens
Registration Online registration opens September 25, 2017. For registration details contact Seetha Kumaran, firstname.lastname@example.org.
|How does the wait-list work? The Gairdner High School Student Symposium is limited to 200 participants. Once registration reaches maximum capacity additional students are added to the wait-list and contacted directly if space becomes available before the event. |
Typically, this event has an extensive wait-list of students. If you're no longer available please advise us as soon as possible so someone else has the opportunity to attend.