The Child & Family Research Institute is home to more than 300 full-time research trainees who span the spectrum of disciplines from bench to bedside to community in each of our seven research clusters and research partner the Centre for Molecular Medicine & Therapeutics (CMMT).
Trainees make important contributions to the innovations and discoveries that take place at CFRI, whether they are at the Masters, Doctoral or Postdoctoral level. For more information on Trainee highlights, activities and initiatives, visit the CFRI Research Education website for more information on Trainee highlights, activities and initiatives. While you’re there, visit the Featured Trainees page
to learn more about the nine featured trainees of 2013.
This year’s featured trainees are:
- Beth Payne, Reproduction & Healthy Pregnancy
- Dr. Walter Karlen, Innovations in Acute Care & Technology
- Clara Westwell-Roper, Diabetes, Nutrition & Metabolism
- Dr. Alexander Persson, Immunity in Health & Disease
- Kelly Mulder, Diabetes, Nutrition & Metabolism
- Chansonette Badduke, Genetics & Health
- Dr. Jacob Rozmus, Childhood Cancer & Blood Research
- Dr. Judith de Niet, Developmental Neurosciences & Child Health
- Grace Leung, The Centre for Molecular Medicine & Therapeutics