Research Open House
Students interested in attending the Research Open House must be nominated by their science or career teacher as per the guidelines below. Please note, the student nomination form will be available online early February.
- Students in grades 10-12 must be nominated by a teacher to attend this event. Students cannot register themselves
- Each school can nominate a maximum of 5 students to attend
- To complete the nomination form the teacher will require the students name, grade and email address
- Nominations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. As space is limited, not all nominations will be guaranteed a seat
- Information on this event has been sent to both science and career teachers so please discuss potential nominations with each other and select one teacher to submit the school's nominations
- Teacher are invited but not required to attend. If you're interested in attending you will be asked to indicate so on the Nomination Form
- There is no registration cost for teachers or students and lunch is provided
- This event is very popular, we encourage teachers to register schools shortly after registration opens. If you require additional time to identify nominees after registration opens, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve space for your school
Nominations Registration opens February 2017
. For more information contact email@example.com
|How does the wait-list work? The Research Open House is limited to 120 participants. Once registration reaches maximum capacity additional students are added to the wait-list and contacted directly if space becomes available before the event. |
Typically, this event has an extensive wait-list of students. If you're no longer available please advise us as soon as possible so someone else has the opportunity to attend.