Research Open House
Students interested in attending the Research Open House must be nominated by their science or career teacher as per the guidelines below.
- Students in grades 10-12 must be nominated by a teacher to attend this event. Students cannot register themselves
- Each school can nominate a maximum of 3 students to attend. Please note, this is a change from previous years
- To complete the nomination form the teacher will require the students name, grade and email address
- Nominations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. As space is limited, not all nominations will be guaranteed a seat
- Information on this event has been sent to both science and career teachers so please discuss potential nominations with each other and select one teacher to submit the school's nominations
- Teacher are invited but not required to attend. If you're interested in attending you will be asked to indicate so on the Nomination Form
- There is no registration cost for teachers or students and lunch is provided
- This event is very popular, we encourage teachers to register schools shortly after registration opens. If you require additional time to identify nominees, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve space for your school
The online nomination form will be available February 2018.