Interact with Gairdner award-winning scientists and BC Children's Hospital researchers.
- High school students in BC interested in attending the Gairdner High School Symposium must register to attend. Space is limited. To maximize interactions between students and presenters, only 150 students will be enrolled.
- Further space is available for students who identify as First Nations, Inuit, or Métis. Participants will be asked to self-identify as Indigenous on the registration form.
- Participation is restricted to BC students in grades 10-12. Teacher are also invited to participate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- This is a special event held outside the classroom. It will be hosted on a school day, registered students will be expected to make their own arrangements to miss a morning of classes.
- Participation is free, but participants will require access to a computer, tablet or smartphone and a stable internet connection.
Teachers interested in receiving notifications on upcoming events and important registration deadlines are encouraged to join our mailing list. Information is only distributed to mailing list subscribers
How to Register
- The registration form will be available online Monday, September 27 at 4:00 pm. To complete the registration form, you will need your name, grade and email address.
- Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. As space is limited, not all registered students will be guaranteed a seat
- As this event is very popular, we recommend you register as soon as the registration form is available.
The Gairdner High School Symposium registration form will be available here on Monday, September 27 at 4:00 pm.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.