All compounds are analyzed using the Abbott Architect immunoanalyzer. (Product package inserts/instructions and sample handling information are available on request.)
Only human samples can be analyzed on the Abbott Architect.
- BNP: Human B-type natriuretic peptide. Only EDTA plasma can be used with this analyses kit and only plastic tubes as BNP is unstable in glass tubes.
- CK-MB: Creatine kinase membrane protein. Serum; heparin or EDTA plasma
- Galectin-3: Beta galactoside binding lectin. Serum; EDTA plasma (no heparin)
- Myoglobin: Heme protein related to oxygen supply in cytoplasm of cardiac and skeletal muscle cells. Serum; heparin or EDTA plasma
- Troponin-I: Regulatory subunit of troponin complex associated with actin filaments within cardiac muscle. Serum; heparin or EDTA plasma
- Troponin-I (high sensitivity): Serum; heparin or EDTA plasma
- Homocysteine: Serum; heparin or EDTA plasma