High school students interested in attending Mini Med School must be registered as per the Registration Guidelines below.
- Interested students must be in Grades 10-12
- Mini Med School is a special event held outside the classroom. It will be hosted on a school day, and registered students will be expected to make their own arrangements to miss a day of classes
- Transportation to the venue is not provided
- Admission is free but space is limited. Registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. As space is limited, not all students that register will be guaranteed a seat
- Students will be encouraged to participate in supervised clinical activities and should be comfortable around a variety of samples and specimens found in a clinical laboratory environment
- Teachers are invited but are not required to attend. Interested teacher can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register
- Mini Med School is not intended to be a class field trip
Mini Med School Nanaimo is now full. Registered participants will be contacted shortly.
Registered but no longer able to attend? A considerable amount of time and resources have been invested into planning this program. We do expect registered students to attend but we understand life can get in the way. If you're unable to attend, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible so we can offer the space to someone on the waitlist.