High school students interested in attending Mini Med School must be registered as per the Registration Guidelines below.
- Interested students must be in Grades 10-12
- Mini Med School is a special event held outside the classroom. It will be hosted on a school day, and registered students will be expected to make their own arrangements to miss a day of classes
- Transportation to the venue is not provided
- Admission is free but space is limited. Registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. As space is limited, not all students that register will be guaranteed a seat
- Students will be encouraged to participate in supervised clinical activities and should be comfortable around a variety of samples and specimens found in a clinical laboratory environment
- Teachers are invited but are not required to attend
The registration form will be available here on Monday, February 10, 2020 at 4pm.
This is a popular program for high school students and each year we have an extensive waitlist of interested participants. We strongly encourage students complete the registration form shortly after registration opens on February 10th.
To complete the registration form you will need:
- Student name, grade and email address
- School name
- Parent/Guardian name and email address. Parents/Guardians will be copied on all communications as verification of permission to participate and travel to the event
- To confirm you 1) understand that registration is a committment to attend 2) have made arrangements to miss a day of classes and 3) will be responsible for your own transportation to the venue
Registered but no longer able to attend? A considerable amount of time and resources have been invested into planning this program. We do expect registered students to attend but we understand life can get in the way. If you're unable to attend, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible so we can offer the space to someone on the waitlist.