High school students in the Lower Mainland interested in attending Mini Med School must be nominated by their science or career teacher as per the Nomination Guidelines.
Teachers interested in receiving notifications on upcoming events and important registration deadlines are encouraged to join our mailing list. Information is only distributed to mailing list subscribers.
- High school students must be nominated by a teacher to attend this event. Students cannot register themselves. Please note, course curriculum has been designed for students in grades 10-12.
- Each school can nominate a maximum of 2 students to attend. Any additional student nominations received will be added to a wait list.
- Nomination forms are available online late September. To complete the nomination form the teacher will require the students name, grade and email address.
- Nominations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. As space is limited, not all nominations will be guaranteed a seat.
- Information on this event has been sent to both science and career teachers so please discuss potential nominations with each other and select one teacher to submit the school's nominations.
- This event is very popular, we encourage teachers to register students as soon as the nomination form is available.
- Teachers are invited, but not required, to attend. Interested teachers must register contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Student Expectations: Nominated students are expected to attend all six sessions (October-November). Mini Med School is a popular program for high school students across the Lower Mainland and each year we have an extensive wait list of interested participants. Students unable to attend a session need to advise us as soon as possible otherwise the seat will be reassigned for the remaining sessions.
Nomination information will be available September 2018.