Research Open House
Students interested in attending the Research Open House must be nominated by their science or career teacher as per the guidelines below.
Teachers interested in receiving notifications on upcoming events and important registration deadlines are encouraged to join our mailing list. Information is only distributed to mailing list subscribers.
- Students in grades 10-12 must be nominated by a teacher to attend this event. Students cannot register themselves
- Each school can nominate a maximum of 3 students to attend. Please note, this is a change from previous years
- To complete the nomination form the teacher will require the students name, grade and email address
- Nominations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. As space is limited, not all nominations will be guaranteed a seat
- Information on this event has been sent to both science and career teachers so please discuss potential nominations with each other and select one teacher to submit the school's nominations
- Teacher are invited but not required to attend. If you're interested in attending you will be asked to indicate so on the Nomination Form
- There is no registration cost for teachers or students and lunch is provided
- This event is very popular, we encourage teachers to register schools shortly after registration opens.
We have reached maximum capacity for the 2018 Research Open House. To be added to the wait list contact firstname.lastname@example.org.