Do you have a toddler under 18 months old?
Learn more about our study on the nutrition needs of young children! This study will compare the effect of drinking regimens on toddler growth and development from 18- 24 months of age.
You may be eligible to participate if:
- You are the parent of a child nearing 18 months old
- Your child is in good health and was born full-term (at least 37 weeks gestation)
This six month study involves:
- 2 - 3 visits at BC Children's Hospital
- Collecting information on your child’s growth, development, and diet
- Collecting a small (~1.5 teaspoon) blood sample from your child at the first and last study visit
Interested in participating?
Watch a sneak peak of one of our toddler assessments!
For evidence-based information on baby wellness for parents of children up to age 5 years please check out the Infant/Child Maintenance Guide.
Want to find out more?
For more information, fill out the form below, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 604-875-2345 (ext. 4896).
You can also follow us on social media!