Interested in Mini Med School 2017?
Registration will open Monday, September 25 at 10:00am
Students in the Lower Mainland interested in attending Mini Med School must be nominated by their science or career teacher as per the Nomination Guidelines below.
- Students in grades 10-12 must be nominated by a teacher to attend this event. Students cannot register themselves
- Each school can nominate a maximum of 2 students to attend. Any additional student nominations received will be added to a waitlist
- Nomination forms are usually available online late September. To complete the nomination form the teacher will require the students name, grade and email address
- Nominations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. As space is limited, not all nominations will be guaranteed a seat. To be notified when registration opens contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information on this event has been sent to both science and career teachers so please discuss potential nominations with each other and select one teacher to submit the school's nominations
- This event is very popular, we encourage teachers to register schools shortly after registration opens. If you require additional time to identify nominees after registration opens, contact us at email@example.com to reserve space for your school
- Teachers (and parents) are invited, but not required, to attend. Interested teachers must register as a member of the general public
|Mini Med School is a popular program for high school students across the Lower Mainland and each year we have an extensive waitlist of interested participants. Students unable to attend the first session need to advise us as soon as possible (firstname.lastname@example.org) otherwise the seat will be reassigned for the remaining sessions. |
Outside the Lower Mainland? The series is held at the BC Children's Hospital campus in Vancouver and nominated students are expected to attend all sessions in-person. For those outside the area, the sessions are recorded and available for online viewing with 72-hours. Please note, nomination is not required to watch the sessions online. Students who have not attended the series in-person are not eligible to apply for the Summer Studentships.