Interested in Mini Med School 2017?
Nominations will open Monday, September 25 at 3:00 pm
High school students in the Lower Mainland interested in attending Mini Med School must be nominated by their science or career teacher as per the Nomination Guidelines below.
- High school students must be nominated by a teacher to attend this event. Students cannot register themselves. Please note, course curriculum has been designed for students in grades 10-12.
- Each school can nominate a maximum of 2 students to attend. Any additional student nominations received will be added to a wait list.
- Nomination forms are available online late September. To complete the nomination form the teacher will require the students name, grade and email address.
- Nominations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. As space is limited, not all nominations will be guaranteed a seat.
- Information on this event has been sent to both science and career teachers so please discuss potential nominations with each other and select one teacher to submit the school's nominations.
- This event is very popular, we encourage teachers to register students as soon as the nomination form is available.
- Teachers are invited, but not required, to attend. Interested teachers must register contact email@example.com to register.
Nominated students are expected to attend all six sessions; October 18 to November 22. Mini Med School is a popular program for high school students across the Lower Mainland and each year we have an extensive wait list of interested participants. Students unable to attend a session need to advise us as soon as possible otherwise the seat will be reassigned for the remaining sessions.