1. Horvath GA, Armstrong L. Report of a Fourth Individual with a Lethal Syndrome of Choanal Atresia, Athelia, Evidence of Renal Tubulopathy, and Family History of Neck Cysts. American Journal of Medical Genetics, Part A, Vol. 143A, Issue 11, pg. 1231-1235, 2007.
2. Horvath GA, Stockler-Ipsiroglu SG, Salvarinova-Zivkovic R, Lillquist YP, Connolly M, Hyland K, Blau N, Rupar T, Waters PJ. Autosomal recessive GTP-Cyclohydrolase I deficiency without hyperphenylalaninemia: Evidence of a phenotypic continuum between dominant and recessive forms. Molecular Genetics and Metabolism, 94, issue 1, May 2008:127-131, online published Feb 2008.
3. Horvath GA, Davidson AGF, Stockler-Ipsiroglu SG, Lillquist YP, Waters PJ, Olpin S, Andresen BS, Palaty J, Nelson J, Vallance H. Newborn screening for MCAD Deficiency. Experience of the first three years in British Columbia, Canada. Canadian Journal of Public Health 2008 Jul-Aug; 99(4):276-80
4. Horvath GA, Selby K, Poskitt K, Hyland K, Waters PJ, Coulter-Mackie M, Stockler-Ipsiroglu SG. Hemiplegic migraines, seizures, progressive spastic paraparesis, myelopathy, and mood disorder in siblings with low systemic serotonin: Cephalgia, Accepted, July 2011, IF 4.265 (published on-line Oct 2011).
5. Horvath GA, Eichler F, Poskitt K, Stockler-Ipsiroglu SG. Failure of repeated cyclophosphamide pulse therapy in childhood cerebral X-linked adrenoleukodystrophy. Submitted to Neuropediatrics, September 2011. Accepted by Neuropediatrics, December 2011.