1) McLaughlin CM, Channabasappa N, Pace Jesse, Huanying Q, Piper HG. Growth trajectory in children with short bowel syndrome during the first two years of life. J Pediatric Gastroenterol Nutr, 2017; Sep 26: epub ahead of print.
2) Blotte C, Styers J, Zhu H, Channabasappa N, Piper HG. A comparison of BroviacÒ and peripherally inserted central catheters in children with intestinal failure. The Journal of Pediatric Surgery, 2017; 52: 768-771.
3) Gonzalez-Hernandez J, Prajapati P, Ogola G, Channabasappa N, Drews B, Piper HG. Predicting time to full enteral nutrition in children after significant bowel resection. The Journal of Pediatric Surgery, 2017; 52: 764-767.
4) Piper HG, Fan D, Coughlin LA, Ho EX, Channabasappa N, Kim J, Kim M, Zhan X, Xie Y, Koh AY. Severe gut microbiota dysbiosis is associated with poor growth in patients with short bowel syndrome. The Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition, 2017; Sep;41(7):1202-1212.
5) Gonzalez-Hernandez J, Daoud Y, Styers J, Journeycake J, Channabasappa N, Piper HG. Central venous thrombosis in children with intestinal failure on long-term parenteral nutrition. The Journal of Pediatric Surgery, 2016;51: 790-793.
6) Saeman M and Piper HG. Recent advances in the management of pediatric short bowel syndrome: An integrative review of the literature. Current Surgery Reports, 2016; 4: 1-11.
7) Swaminathan M, Oron A, Chatterjee S, Piper HG, Cope-Yokoyama S, Chakravarti A, Kapur RP. Intestinal neuronal dysplasia-like submucosal ganglion cell hyperplasia at the proximal margins of Hirschsprung disease resections. Pediatric and Developmental Pathology, 2015; 18: 466-476.
8) Wales PW, Jancelewicz T, Romao RL, Piper HG, de Silva NT, Avitzur Y. Delayed primary serial transverse enteroplasty as a novel management strategy for infants with congenital ultrashort bowel syndrome. The Journal of Pediatric Surgery, 2013; 48: 993-999.
9) Piper HG, Wales PW. Prevention of catheter-related blood stream infections in children with intestinal failure. Current Opinion in Gastroenterology, 2013; 29: 1-6.
10) Piper HG, de Silva NT, Amaral JG, Avitzur Y, Wales PW. Peripherally inserted central catheters for long-term parenteral nutrition in infants with intestinal failure. The Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, 2013; 56: 578-581.