When preparing your abstract follow the guidelines below. Please be sure to review your abstract with your supervisor before submitting.
- Use sentence case. Do not use all CAPITAL LETTERS
- Abstract should be 250 to 350 words
- Do not include figures, tables, references or footnotes
- Do not include any acknowledgements, these should appear on your poster
- Do not include author affiliations or titles, these should appear on your poster
- Review your entry. If you cut and paste text from a word processing software, scientific symbols and special formatting may be lost. Spell out character names or use spacing whenever possible
Examples: Trainee Research Forum Abstract Booklet: 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013
Summer Student Research Program Abstract Booklet: 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013
Abstract Submission Form
The abstract submission form will be available late June. If you have any questions or concerns please contact email@example.com.