Summer Student Travel Grant
Summer Student Travel Grants have been designed to assist undergraduate and medical students to travel to prestigious national and international meetings and conferences to present their work, network and learn. Approximately 1-3 grants of up to $1,200 CDN will be available.
The following applicant eligibility criteria applies-
- The applicant is registered in the 2017-2018 BCCHR Summer Student Research Program
- The applicant's primary investigator is a BC Children's Hospital Research Investigator. Applicant's supervised by Affiliate Investigators are not eligible for funding
- The applicant is planning to present a paper or poster at a meeting or conference outside the Lower Mainland. The content should correspond to the applicant's summer student research project
- The applicant is an authour on the paper or poster being presented
- The applicant is travelling between August 1, 2018 and March 1, 2019
Applications that meet all of the above criteria will then be entered into a draw. Successful applicants will not receive funding until a copy of the conference program, agenda or an official letter showing acceptance of an abstract is provided. The applicant will be asked to submit receipts for reimbursement; advances are not permitted. Expenses without receipts will not be reimbursed.
To apply, download the 'Summer Student Travel Grant' below and submit the completed form to email@example.com by July 31, 2018.
Summer Student Travel Grant - Guidelines & Application Form
| All award application forms are formatted as fillable Adobe PDF's that can be saved. |
The application package will download as a Zip file. After clicking the link to download the application, the browser window should ask to Open or Save the file from bcchr.ca.
If you have any problems or concerns downloading the application contact firstname.lastname@example.org.