MIMI Network Supporters
Network Supporters share many of the characteristics of Network Partners including: interest in maternal and child health; the interplay of the microbiome, infection and immunity; expertise in managing international cohort studies; and expertise in computational and statistical biology. They are our future Network Partners.
Current Network Supporters:
- Dr. Peter Aaby, Professor and Director, Bandim Health Project, Bissau, Guinea-Bissau.
- Dr. Robert Armstrong, Chief Academic Officer of the Aga Khan University in East Africa and Foundation Dean of its Medical College, Nairobi, Kenya; former Head, Department of Paediatrics, University of British Columbia, Vancouver.
- Dr. Philip J. Cooper, Professor, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, UK; Universidad San Francisco de Quito, Ecuador.
- Dr. Thomas M. Moran, Professor of Microbiology and Director, Center for Investigation of Viral Immunity and Antagonism, Mt. Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York.
- Dr. Frederick Matsen, Assistant Member, Computational Biology, Public Health Sciences, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
- Dr. Patrick Schloss, Assistant Professor of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Michigan.