Registration for Mini Med School 2022 is currently closed.
To complete the registration form you will be asked to provide the following:
- Your name, email address, grade and school name
- Sponsor teacher name and their email address
- How you would like to participate: In-Person, Virtually Live OR On-Demand. You may only select ONE method of participation. Each student may only register once
- If you're registering for Mini Med School In-Person, confirm that you are fully vaccinated
- A personal statement (150 words or less) that answers the following questions: Why are you interested in attending Mini Med School? What do you hope to gain from participating?
Mini Med School is a popular program with limited capacity. Unfortunately, not everyone who registers will have the opportunity to participate. Sessions will be recorded and available in the Video Library by early 2023. Students who watch recorded content in the Video Library can apply for a Mini Med School Electronic Certificate of Participation.
Do you have more questions? Check out our Mini Med School FAQs or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.