The BC Children's Hospital MRI Research Facility houses a 3T GE Discovery MR750 3.0 Tesla MRI scanner for functional MRI, structural MRI and spectroscopy. The current scanner software version is DV26.0_EB .
The MRI Research Facility also features a child-friendly MRI simulator, which replicates the MRI environment and allows research subjects/patients to experience a simulated MRI scan prior to undergoing their research scan.
Other equipment includes:
- Response Systems
Nordic Neurolab Response System
FORP response system
- Visual Presentation Systems
- Audio Presentation Systems
MR Avotac audio system
MRI Confon audio system
- Various MR coils, including head, hip, and body coils
- Infant Scanning Technologies
- Simultaneous Scanning Technologies
Dense array simultaneous EEG-fMRI
Planning to visit the MRI Research Facility? Please make a booking here.